Soldier Suicide Prevention Initiative
Too many American service members simply don’t receive adequate care during and after deployment. Too many service members (and their families) are suffering. Too many lives are lost to suicide.
The Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy, in Philadelphia is internationally renowned for providing state of the art training for health and mental health professionals. Many therapists, unfortunately, have not been adequately trained in evidence-based treatment – therapy that not only helps individuals recover from their disorders, but also prevents relapse.
Please visit our SSP Scholarship page to learn about our scholarship program for health and mental health professionals who work with military service members and their families.
Upcoming Beck Institute Workshops:
- Core I: Depression and Suicidality
- for Students and Faculty (only offered in August 2015)
- Core II: CBT for Anxiety
- Core III: Personality Disorders and Challenging Problems
- Specialty: CBT for Substance Abuse
- Specialty: CBT for Children and Adolescents
- Specialty: Advanced CBT for Children and Adolescents
- Specialty: CBT for Schizophrenia
- Specialty: CBT for PTSD
- Specialty: Teaching and Supervising CBT
- Specialty: The Beck Diet Solution